We make about 35K decisions a day. What words to post, actions to take, and whether to love or hate your job (among other things).
The decisions are your responsibility. Ultimately, those decisions have rewards or consequences. You can’t blame other people for the wrong decisions. Others may have influenced those decisions, but that is still your decision.
Your decisions may or may not have an impact on other people.
If you have a bad attitude, it will eventually affect the quality of your work, your relationships, etc. If you love your job, the work shows it. If you choose to honor your spouse inside and outside the home, your relationship will flourish.
Practice having a better outlook and attitude.
- Be generous with your time.
- Be generous with your money.
- Do more than expected.
- Do quality work at work no matter what.
- Do the right thing according to the Word of God.
- Don’t let the world crush you.
- Prioritize what God would have you do that day.
Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. – Matthew 16:24
📷 Scholtz Lake